Project Minima:

Monday, June 6, 2011

Enough Already!

Indian Miniature, Faqirullah Khan, artist
Freer & Sackler Galleries
I dove into the depths of my closet this morning to retrieve some baskets of unidentified objects.  Spent a little too long at it - have to learn to stop sooner, than later.  omg!  Emptied 2 laundry baskets full of pants, mostly jeans, of every size and style imaginable.  How embarrassing if nothing else.  There's still one more basket to go and then the closet will be completed excavated (except for the shoes which I will deal with at a much later date).

So at this moment, I can barely get into my dressing room for all the stacks of clothes sorted in different places.  I even brought up a rolling clothes rack that now holds all the t-shirts I've found.  Seems I have many, many white and black ones with a smaller variety of colors.  Looks like the same color scenario holds true for all the rest of the clothes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment