Project Minima:

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just Move It!

I'm doing it, moving it.  With much help from my true love, of course, who got me started this morning.  yea.  
painting by Eric Budovitch.
All the driftwood has been boxed and taken to the garage (it's a long story).  The enclosed porch has been swept, all the shelving cleaned - still some empty boxes to get rid of though.

Moved all the not fitting jeans back there from the dressing room.  Next to go are all the T-shirts I don't wear.  Put all the shoes away for now and started sorting out the wearables from the non's so they can make the trip to the porch too.  Woo-hoo!  Soon I'll only have the items I like to wear and that fit me - all in one place.  Imagine that!  The possibilities for outfitting are too exciting...

Well, gotta go and get back to it!

2 comments:

  1. I am in the middle of doing the exact same thing. Sorting, organizing, meditating on what I want to downsize. Very healing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith, I just have to remember that when I intermittently flash "omg this is never ending!"

      While you, my friend, are full of wisdom in the midst of your major reorganization project!

      Delete